Support for Old Windows Systems Ending
As of April 8, 2014, Microsoft will no longer actively support Windows XP, Office 2003, and Exchange Server 2003. Older systems, as you know, cannot easily handle today’s security threats. Without critical support updates, your PCs could be vulnerable to malicious software and compliance issues.
Honestly, change is good.
Getting current with the latest versions of Windows and Microsoft Office helps you modernize your business and dramatically simplify everyday tasks:
– Bring together critical aspects of your business and gain a consistent experience across a wide array of devices that you use at home, in the office, or on the go with Windows 8.1.
– Gain efficiency with Windows 8.1 devices:
- faster and lighter
- longer battery life
- touch screens for an easier user experience
– Increase productivity and access applications and files from virtually anywhere with Office 365.
– Access business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser with Exchange Online.
If Copeland Buhl & Company is currently prividing you with Windows XP support, we will contact you shortly to explain what end of support for Windows XP means for your business and discuss special offers related to upgrading your systems. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with specific questions.
email@example.com | 952-476-7353
Have other IT questions? Reach out to our team of technology consultants at Beyond IT Advisors.