- We only collect the information you voluntarily share via website, email, or other direct contacts.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use information provided by you to respond to your request.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners related to processesfor your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging; you can request not to receivethese communications.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without priorauthorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of CBCO,
- With written authorization,
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or staff,
- In emergencies,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of CBCO information systems,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud
Ownership and Rights
Protected information belongs to the customer or business partner from which it originated. CBCO does not claim ownership once the data has been imported into our systems. You have the following rights and expectations about protected information that CBCO holds:
- At any time, upon authorized request, CBCO will purge all or part of any protectedinformation from all its systems.
- At any time, upon authorized request, CBCO will export all or part of any protectedinformation from its systems for transmission back to its owner.
- At any time, upon authorized request, you may alter or amend how CBCO is approved to use and process your information.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- CBCO has implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards toprotect the information we collect and maintain.
- We restrict access to your information maintained within our databases to authorizedusers.
- Information is kept only if necessary for the intended purpose or service.
- You may opt-out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via email or phone to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
CBCO is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the operation or content of other websites.