COPELAND BUHL & COMPANY PLLP
Last revised: October 28, 2016
2. Legal Disclaimer.
We are providing the contents of the Website to provide general information about matters of general interest. Laws, rules, and regulations frequently change, and can only be applied and understood in the context of specific facts that vary from situation to situation. Additionally, there may be omissions or inaccuracies in the contents of the Website. Therefore, the contents and information contained on the Website are not a substitute for advice from a professional adviser. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content on the Website. We are not rendering advice through the Website and you must not take any action based on the information provided by us through the Website. If you need advice, you should consult an accounting, tax, legal, or other competent professional adviser.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. We may, but are not obligated to, notify you of any changes to the Website. Any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
4. Accessing the Website and Account Security.
We may withdraw or amend the Website, and any content, functionality, or service we provide on or through the Website, in our sole discretion, without notice. We disclaim liability if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to part of or the entire Website for some or all users.
You are responsible for:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or parts of the Website, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
If you create, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and its contents and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own general informational, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text from the Website.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website unless we have provided permission through a separate written agreement. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, you must get our prior written permission, which you may request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not obligated to respond to you request.
The Company name, Copeland Buhl & Company, the Copeland Buhl logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, in any form, are our trademarks or those of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission, which you may request at email@example.com. We are not obligated to respond to you request. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses.
You agree not to use the Website:
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us, our employees, or users of the Website or expose us or them to liability.
· In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
· Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
· Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
· Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
8. Links from the Website and Content Provided by Third Parties.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites, which may or may not be posted on those websites and which we are not obligated to provide to you.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. Any statements and opinions expressed in content provided by third parties is solely the responsibility of the third party and do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content provided by any third parties. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, FUNCTINOALITY, OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
13. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL.
14. WAIVER OF RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.
15. LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS.
16. Waiver and Severability.
17. Entire Agreement.
18. Your Comments and Concerns.