Partners & Directors
Nate Lilleodden: Managing Partner
As Managing Partner, Nate oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm, working closely with department heads, Partners and Senior Managers. He maintains a client base including relationship management and oversight of client services. A Certified Public Accountant with 22 years of experience, Nate holds a BS in accounting from St. Cloud State University.
Professional and Community Activities
- MN Society of CPAs
- Wayzata Rotary Club
What’s your favorite number?
What would you be doing if you weren’t an accountant?
Running another business.
What’s your current goal outside of Copeland Buhl?
Spending quality time with my family, improving my golf game, trying new things and visiting new places.
Areas of Focus (Services)
- Financial Statement Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Financial Statement Compilations
- Budgeting / Cash Flow
- Internal Control Evaluations
- CFO / Strategic Planning Services
Areas of Focus (Industries)
- Construction Contractors
- Manufacturing and Distribution Companies
- Real Estate and Residential