Tracey Nagel copeland

Tracey Nagel: Bookkeeper

What’s your favorite number?

What would you be doing if you weren’t an accounting specialist?

What’s your current goal outside of Copeland Buhl?
Getting our foster care license

Tracey Nagel copeland
  • Recent Articles
  • 1/08/2021

    New Form 1099-NEC

    The IRS has changed the 1099 reporting requirements related to nonemployee compensation.  Nonemployee compensation will now be reported on Form 1099-NEC rather than Form 1099-MISC.  As was the case under the old rules, only payments for services of $600 or...
    Read More
  • View Blog