Copeland Buhl is proud to be your Twin Cities Acumatica partner, allowing us to provide our clients with a full suite of integrated enterprise management applications to help your business grow. Everything from financials and distribution to manufacturing and project accounting is viewable in real-time to achieve a comprehensive view of your operation.
With Acumatica, businesses are able to:
- Access a complete, real-time view of your processes anytime, anywhere
- Utilize integrated management of your financials, distribution, manufacturing, project accounting, and CRM
- Oversee workflows, grant approvals, log expenses, and more
- Automate back office functions in technology, services, and human resources
- Leverage the capabilities of your mobile devices, including camera and fingerprint reader
- Utilize security features such as two-factor authentication standard
- Authorize unlimited users with no added expense
- Connect your business and delight your customers
- Roll out flexible deployment options, putting the client’s needs first—SaaS, Hosted, or On-Premise
- Leverage partnerships spanning all industries—we will work with Certified ISVs to create solutions for even the most unique process/procedure
- Seamlessly integrate with Office 365 and Power BI
Acumatica is available to our clients in Minneapolis-St. Paul and beyond on a subscription basis, along with hands-on support from our team of experts to help implement and make the most of this innovative service. There is no software installation, no maintenance or management fees, and no hardware or device upgrades required. The fully mobile solution is easily implemented to help you start growing your business faster. Acumatica features a responsive design, allowing every page within the application to be viewed and interacted with on any device with a minimum of resizing, panning, or scrolling.
Who needs Acumatica?
- Businesses looking to move from an entry-level ERP system to a mobile, cloud-based solution
- Mid-sized companies in ecommerce looking to improve their distribution capabilities
- Organizations struggling to manage the many aspects of their business processes
- Any business looking to drive growth and leverage the latest in ERP technology
- Businesses in all verticals including Service Industry, Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, ECommerce, and many more