The fastest growing mid-market ERP in the world for growing businesses.
As your Top Acumatica Partner, Copeland Buhl provides a full suite of integrated enterprise management applications to help your business grow. Whether you’re switching from an existing ERP such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, or Dynamics, or you’re investing in an ERP for the first time, we can assist with the selection and implementation of the best solution to take your business to the next level.
Request a consultation today to find out if Acumatica is the best ERP solution for your business
Acumatica ERP software is the right ERP system for you if you:
- Want to drive growth and leverage the latest ERP technology
- Need help managing your businesses processes
- Need to improve distribution capabilities
- Want a mobile, cloud-based solution
- Are a growth-minded business in service, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, eCommerce, or virtually any other industry
Key Features of Acumatica ERP Software
Acumatica ERP has a long-standing reputation for producing comprehensive solutions in enterprise resource planning. Their software comes in several different versions depending on your industry. The benefits and features of these applications are specifically designed to meet the unique functions of your business. However, they also offer general software, and with this product, you get the following features:
- Financial Management: Acumatica offers a wide range of accounting and financial applications. Whether you have a small local business or a global corporation, you can find the support you need to manage your expense reports, accounts receivable, taxes, and more.
- Project Accounting: From budgeting and timesheets to project inventory and scheduling, the project accounting applications do it all. They provide visual dashboards for both internal and external projects.
- Customer Relationship Management: You can effortlessly manage leads, contacts, and opportunities with the essential CRM functions. Additional applications and integrations can create customer portals and other features to improve your customers’ experience.
- Reporting & Dashboards: The data analysis toolkit allows you to create reports from all of your data. You can also analyze any trends and gain greater insights in real-time.