The fastest growing mid-market ERP in the world for growing businesses.
As your Top Acumatica Partner, Copeland Buhl provides a full suite of integrated enterprise management applications to help your business grow. Whether you’re switching from an existing ERP such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, or Dynamics, or you’re investing in an ERP for the first time, we can assist with the selection and implementation of the best solution to take your business to the next level.
Request a consultation today to find out if Acumatica is the best ERP solution for your business
Acumatica ERP software is the right ERP system for you if you:
- Want to drive growth and leverage the latest ERP technology
- Need help managing your businesses processes
- Need to improve distribution capabilities
- Want a mobile, cloud-based solution
- Are a growth-minded business in service, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, eCommerce, or virtually any other industry
Key Features of Acumatica ERP Software
Acumatica ERP has a long-standing reputation for producing comprehensive solutions in enterprise resource planning. Their software comes in several different versions depending on your industry. The benefits and features of these applications are specifically designed to meet the unique functions of your business. However, they also offer general software, and with this product, you get the following features:
- Financial Management: Acumatica offers a wide range of accounting and financial applications. Whether you have a small local business or a global corporation, you can find the support you need to manage your expense reports, accounts receivable, taxes, and more.
- Project Accounting: From budgeting and timesheets to project inventory and scheduling, the project accounting applications do it all. They provide visual dashboards for both internal and external projects.
- Customer Relationship Management: You can effortlessly manage leads, contacts, and opportunities with the essential CRM functions. Additional applications and integrations can create customer portals and other features to improve your customers’ experience.
- Reporting & Dashboards: The data analysis toolkit allows you to create reports from all of your data. You can also analyze any trends and gain greater insights in real-time.
Personalize Your Software with Integrations
Many ERP tools attempt to offer comprehensive functions, but Acumatica recognizes the importance of personalizing every software. It would be impossible to create a one-size-fits-all solution since business processes vary drastically from industry to industry.
What’s the solution?
Rather than trying to create one tool that does it all, Acumatica offers a vast marketplace full of internal and external integrations. You have the flexibility to completely tailor your Acumatica ERP system to meet the specific needs of your company.
The Acumatica Marketplace has hundreds of integration solutions from various technology partners. You can sort them by category, industry, type, or certification. The following are just a few examples of the many applications you can choose from:
- Advanced Budgeting
- Collections Management for Acumatica
- Biz-Tech Kit Processing Solution
- Commerce Pro
Industries Using the ERP Software
Acumatica has become a popular ERP software across a variety of industries. In particular, our consultants recommend this solution for companies within the following sectors:
- Agriculture and Farming
- Food and Beverage
- Retail and eCommerce
- Professional Services
- Travel and Hospitality
The Cost of Acumatica ERP Software
When comparing ERP software, it’s important to find a solution that best fits your company’s budget without compromising on the tools you need. One reason we recommend Acumatica ERP software to so many of our clients is the unique pricing model.
How is it different?
Regardless of the size of your business, you never have to pay for features that you don’t use. The software ditches the traditional methods of charging a flat rate or per user. Instead, you can pay based on your actual usage. The exact price comes from the amount of data storage you require. It also takes our transaction volume into consideration. For small businesses, this price model can mean significant savings!
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
Success in business is based on many different factors, you need to manage your financials, monitor distribution, expedite hiring, manage customers, and so much more. Even the most business-savvy professionals can’t do that on their own or with a dedicated team. Instead, you need lean on trusted technology. An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system will allow you to streamline all processes through automation.
If you are not familiar with an ERP product, don’t worry! You can read on to learn the answers to questions like:
- What is ERP system?
- What are ERP tools?
- What are ERP implementations?
- What are ERP cloud products?
What is an ERP System?
An ERP System will assist with your day-to-day business operations. Enterprise resource planning is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology. An ERP can span to all aspects of your business:
- Risk and Compliance
- Supply Chain Operations
- Enterprise Performance
- And More!
While all these functions are unique, the software successfully brings them together under one umbrella and in a straightforward and intuitive program. By keeping all this information in one place, you can create a seamless flow of data between all your departments. Most ERP systems are sold as a Subscription or often called SaaS (Software as a Service), this means that no matter what device you are using and where you are in the world you have real-time up-to-date information on your business. This allows you to make quick and accurate business decisions, because you have a pulse on your company’s bottom line.
Useful ERP Tools
When you invest in an ERP system, your business benefits by having multiple tools in one place. With a program like Acumatica, you can expect the following ERP tools:
No matter the size or complexities of your business, you can take advantage of tools for financial management. A good ERP system also has a general ledger with real-time data for an ERP analyst. You should also look for fixed asset tools, cash management solutions, and more.
A project management module will allow your company to complete detailed project accounting. With these functions, you can track project costs, perform expense management, bill clients, and monitor your project budgets.
When utilizing a distribution module, it becomes easier to manage orders, Pick-Pack-Ship functionality and on-time requirements to your customers. The key features include tools for inventory, sales orders, purchase orders, and requisition.
If you want to improve customer satisfaction, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) component can fully integrate all customer information. No longer are you re-entering Prospects to create Leads or making a separate entry to promote that Lead to a Client. An integrated CRM allows for tracking of your sales team, easy quote and customer inquiries.
The Steps of ERP Implementations
The actions a team of professionals take to implement an ERP in any vertical are basically the same. These steps are
- Research: Before you begin the lengthy and costly process of implementing ERP, you need to dedicate a team to researching the different software, steps, and costs. During the research process you be sure to not only choose the correct software for your company but also the right Partner to help with implementation.
- Install: Once you have selected an ERP software, you and your Partner will install and complete the crucial job of system configuration.
- Migrate: After you have configured and setup the security in your ERP, it is important to migrate any existing data. As a rule of thumb your consultants will mostly caution you on taking over too much history, it is a great opportunity to rewrite some of your old processes and procedures and start fresh. Should there be any 3rd party addons this will be where they are connected to the root ERP and tested fully.
- Test: From there, your team will go through and test all of the functions. All interfaces and reporting should be working with any real-life scenarios, and all processes should flow smoothly between departments.
- Train: An ERP trainer can finally begin to prepare your employees for using the new software. This step is crucial if you want to get the most out of your investment.
- Deploy: When you are ready to go live, you can choose to deploy the software all at once, in phases, or parallel with your old processes as you transition.
- Support: An ERP consultant or team should provide technical support after deployment. Support should continue for years through upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting.
Types of ERP Software
As you shop for an ERP software, you will find that you have several options for the deployment. An ERP consultant can help you choose the right one for your business based on the number of users, your budget, and security needs. The following are the main types of ERP software available:
- ERP Cloud
Get in Touch with Copeland Buhl to Find Your Perfect Acumatica ERP System
At Copeland Buhl, we have been helping businesses find the right software for their needs. In fact, we have more than 40 years of experience in the industry, so we have acquired all of the knowledge, skills, and resources that we need to install an ERP software.
You deserve ERP software that is as unique as your business. That’s exactly why Copeland Buhl offers personalized solutions for all of our clients. If you want to find the right Acumatica ERP system, we recommend scheduling a consultation with our experts.
You can get in touch with Copeland Buhl by calling our Wayzata office. We also have a simple online form that you can fill out to request more information on the products and services that our consultants have to offer.